Monday, January 22, 2007

Winn Dixie tomato sauce


Sweet Winn Dixie Tomato Sauce

I chose to talk about Winn Dixie’s tomato sauce. I half to say I am kind of impressed. They have a very good start. For the most part everything they had was rediculasly ugly. It’s also nice its placed next to all the Thrifty products, thrifty makes them look amazing. It’s pretty obvious that the buyer will choose Winn Dixie brand being that it is the same price, but looks much more tasty. The thrifty tomato sauce was one of my options for a re-design because they need help. The upside of thrifty is they keep everything the same. No matter what all the colors are the same everything is placed in the same spot. Though Winn Dixie has a strong tomato sauce package, the rest is not well put together. The fact that it is in a box makes it stand out even more.

1 comment:

RYAN said...

I don't like either of the two products. The box is too red and I think it would be better if the background is white and leave the picture to hold all the red.