Friday, January 26, 2007

Special K


I snapped these while I was searching for Winn-Dixie products. They are placed near the bottom shelf, so I almost missed them, but that bright pink caught my attention. They are surrounded by Slim Fast and TLC and Atkins energy bars, but none of those products have the impact of bright colors working for them. The color is a little out of place, because all the other Special K products I saw weren't as colorful, but who knows. The only thing is that I wish there was a window so I could see the product. I have actually seen a bottle and it looks like plain water, but people might think it was actually that pink or yellow color. The product has a pretty clever name and the label "Protein Water" makes you think that it's ultra healthy, even though it dosen't have that much protein added to it. Certainly not enough to charge $7 for four bottles.

1 comment:

RYAN said...

Wow I like Special K's packaging! It is alot more interesting than all the other products on the shelves! The use of bright color works for them!