Monday, January 22, 2007

Hunger


Hunger


When I thought of hunger, I thought of poverty and the worst situation possible. The place with the most poverty right now, is probably Africa. Their children are starving and although efforts have been made to resolve the issue of starving children, hunger is still a huge and real problem. Therefore I chose to illustrate
a row of children possibly in an orphanage, waiting in line for food, holding their bowls out. The concept is striking and I tried to convey that with a striking image.

3 comments:

Sherrielb86 said...

I think this is a perfect example of hunger. Your illustration looks very nice too. Good work ^_^

Sam said...

The facial expressions in this one and how packed in everyone is gives this picture a strong atmosphere, well done.

jenn said...

Great serious take on the subject in which most people used humor. Excellent.