Saturday, February 3, 2007

Weekly product Analysis


Goya Vinegar
One of the products i chose to analyze is a bottle of “goya” vinegar. I think that the products package is very effective. I believe that it defiantly “holds its own” next to its competition. The dominant Goya typeface is a well known company, and is a trusted one, so that alone I think says gives this certain type of vinegar the advantage. In the products environment, it is the only bottle with a blue background on the label, with a gold trim. I think blue behind the plate of fruit makes the food ‘pop’ more than it would in front of a white background. The label is simple yet classy with the italics next to the normal font. I believe that the labels colors work equally effective with either white vinigar cider vinegar. With the white vinagar, the clarity of the liquid makes all the white type pop even more. With the cider vinegar the yellow tint of the liquid also went well against the blue, and the gold label.

1 comment:

RYAN said...

I love the goya aisle!!! They have neat stuff to eat! All their products have something unique about them. I think though this is one of the more better designed packages for them. Sometimes they use gold too much and it clashes alot.