Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Conceptual Imagery BIRTH/DEATH



I'm going to have to go with symbolic pictures for this week's images. The first is birth which to me always is a funny image as a woman giving birth and shes screaming in agony as the baby is born and the father gets to first hold the baby with her and suddenly she goes fromt he msot pissed off woman in earth to suddenly tranquil. The second image is of a skull and crossbones which pretty much sums up what everyone turns into (unless cryogenically frozen) after they die. I also have an outline of a dead body from a crime scene which is more of an image that comes to mind from watching too many cartoons or old hollywood flicks.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Haha, well you certainly took the literal definition of birth and death. I like the style you drew yours in. It reminds me something I would see in a comic strip.

grantgun said...

thats funny you did take it pretty literally i was going to do a skull and crossbones until i saw yours. It doesnt get more upfront and to the point than that.

jenn said...

your birth is hilarious and i love how free handed your style is.