Monday, January 21, 2008

Package Design - week 3


Those ¬ bottles of whatever that is are very eye catching. The format of the bottle allows one to be able to hold it without being afraid that it might fall. I would so buy it just because of the design, the bottle shape, and the colors. I would not care what it is inside. I think that it does not matter where the bottle is placed in a store, it would sell very well. It just stands out from other products. The way the bottle is designed, the format, the color, and the sizes appeal not only to the young but adult people as well.

2 comments:

jenn said...

I like it. Where can I buy it? And what is it? Like you said, I don't care what's inside of it, I just want it because it looks interesting.

Anonymous said...

That's a funky bottle design. Bravo to the designer.