Thursday, February 15, 2007

TRY ME!!! TRY ME!!!


The first packages I go to in the toy section are the ones that you can try. That hole and the bold letters “TRY ME!” are pretty powerful to my imagination and I am sure the same goes to other people. It’s a need to know what goes on inside that package. Package designers know that, make it possible for the consumers to have the experience before buying the toy. When kids try it, it makes the emotion of wanting the toy even stronger. It was also placed in the hallway of the store making it more accessible to the public.

2 comments:

Not Given said...

I totally agree with David. Packages that allow the consumer to see/feel/hear what they are purchasing before they spend the money are key in decision making for consumers.

Alakeisha said...

David that is true. I know when I go to a toy store I look for the toys that has Try Me first and then I go look around at the other toys. It makes it more convenient for the parents to know that this is the toy that there kid(s) will want to play with.