Monday, February 12, 2007

Travel and Commute



When I think of travel, I think of foreign countries and tourist attractions. Thats what I wanted to convey here in this illustration. A couple, looking at a map, perhaps in a foreign country. To me that says travel.

When I think of commute, I think of the commute I do everyday, which invloves traffic. Here, I found a photo of people in traffic and if you look closely, you see his angry face in the side view mirror. That's what I look like in traffic as well.

3 comments:

Sam said...

You've got a nice style going with these drawings and I think that I could have recognized travel with no caption at all.

Kim said...

These are great illustrations! I love your style in how you draw your illustrations.

@rtandlyfe said...

i like the way you illustrated the commute it looks like its going to be a long trip..lol