Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fear and Rage



First, I feel that this illustration of fear represents what ever fear does to us. Fear makes us want to cower and take cover. My fear is the dark and this is exactly what I want to do when I'm scared. The boy cowers in the room and the hint of light shows perhaps a door opening opposite him and he peeks through his arm. Real fear can be read on his face.

Rage makes my face hurt and I wanted to illustrate the pain in the face. Rage for some can be painful and here the man is clearly raging and it shows in the stress of his face. He screams in anger and pain.

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are really great illustrations. I attempted drawing a person covered up in the corner of the room, but not nearly as good as this. I can feel the fear by looking at the picture.