Thursday, February 8, 2007

Conceptual Imagery - FEAR AND RAGE week 4



Fear to me right away reminded me of the really cheesy movie called Scream. It's always the hot chick running away from the masked killer that cracks me up. It's lame and overdone. What's worse is they made 3 of these movies each making gradually less money in the box office. The second image is rage which definitely reminds me of the steroid infested testosterone driven environment in the gym. There is definitely alot of rage in workouts and the intensity is through the roof. Also notorious is the extreme roid rage effect when working out. I made sure to illustrate that very accurate in the image i drew. The veins in the forehead and just the shear emotion in the extremity of the workout i made sure to show. Hope you like and get a laugh or two!

1 comment:

Sam said...

You've got a distinctive style going in your illustrations that's working for you. I think it'll be interesting to see how it develops by the end of the quarter.