Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dove


I got this in the mail. It was filled with samples of the Dove Nighttime product. The color on the box is really nice. An ultra-dark blue, so the shine on the product shots really stands out. The little gold dove symbols really stick out as well. You’d expect them to be silver but the gold accent really warms it up and keeps it from being to cold. I love the little accent stars and that random gradient swoosh by the type. Its placement gives the eye direction down to the product

2 comments:

Alakeisha said...

I like that package I hope they send me one in the mail!!!!! I agree with you alex on this package it is well design with the colors and how they use a gold dove than a silver one.

RYAN said...

I also like this direct mailer piece. It is a nice change from the all white bottles that Dove makes for their other products.