Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Week 1 Success spot illustration

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis spot illustration is to represent success. I thought of many different ways to represent success and failure, and most of them had to do with money. Success means different things to different people so to me it meant success at school. Getting good grades is most important to me, more important than monetary success. I also wanted to do something different than everybody else and I figured most people would think of money for success and failure. Some of the other things I thought about doing was a man in a business suit celebrating with money in his hands, and for failure I was going to draw the same man but frowning and looking tired and disheveled with his suit un-tucked and "past due" bills in front of him. I chose to do the graded papers because I felt that it could relate to what failure and success means to me right now and it could also relate to everybody else.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I think the red in this one will draw the eye to it and that just about everyone can relate to getting an A+ paper in school. I can see this illustration working as a piece of conceptual imagery.