Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Graduating is Success





When I think of the word success, I find graduating to be a perfect example. It doesn't matter if it's graduating kindergarden or even college, to me, graduation means success. As a student, you have worked hard through all the obstacles and reached the end of that level of school. The end is really just the beginning. You get to continue on in your life, making more goals and doing what you would like to do. Success is a special reward worth waiting for.


Along with this drawing, I also considered a few other ideas. I was going to just draw a boy with a gold star lol. I also thought about drawing a picture of myself happy in my own design studio with artwork on the walls, maybe some awards. I'd finally get to do what I want to do in life. But being a spot illustration, I thought this would be more relevant to other people.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I like your drawing of success. I thing graduating from college or high school is one of the most successful things a person can experience in their life.

Sam said...

I think you went in the right direction with this one. Your alternative of showing yourself in a studio would have been fine as one example of success, but the person in the graduation gown is much more usable as a spot illustration.