Friday, January 19, 2007

Success

Before I arrived at this image, I considered drawing a trophy and an athelete standing on a podium, but rather than narrowing the idea down to that, I deceided to take the pose out of the context of sports and make it as universal as I possible could by making it about the feeling that people get when they accomplish something. When we succeed, we may win money, respect, fame, or sometimes just the knowledge that we've done something right, but the common part of all of these experiances is that feeling that you get inside. That's what I want to communicate with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is a good image for success. So many of us in this world probably feel just like that.

I think it is a good meaning for the feeling of success!