Friday, April 13, 2007

Shark Tale Thingymabob



This is a composite picture of a happy meal toy that I got from checkers, I think. I have seen something like this before (I don't even know what to call it) a while ago and I think is finally catching on. The cubes are connected to eachother, but only on certain sides, so that you can move them and flip them around and it forms a different picture on each side. The picture can be horizontal and flat, or when in cube form, there is a different square picture on each side. They are stills from the movie Shark Tale, and the cube is advertising the movie on DVD and in stores now. The only bad thing about it is if there is a picture put together on one side, there may not be a full picture on the other side. And once you view all the pictures, you get bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like your picture. I think that it is cool! I like the shapes. Very abstract looking. Very cool!!

Janice

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.