Wednesday, April 11, 2007

1st Blog



I found this 3 dimensional design very ineresting because of how it is shaped and how the light reflects off of it. When I look at the object at first I get frusterated because I want it to be a perfect spear. But after looking at it for a while, the oddness of it startes to appeal to me. I like how the object looks solid but if you look hard enough you can tell that it is very fragile because you can see the other side of it cause it is transparent. Another thing that I like about this object is the colors used on it. It really makes it stand out and look very modern. It also in a way gives the object a guide to follow. The images make your eyes move to the top and I find that really ineresting. All together I find this object ineresting because at first you want to find ways to fix it and make it perfect but after looking at it you then realize that by fixing it you take away from it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the object. I like stuff like that. Very abstract. I like all the different shapes on it and the shape of the object. Very Cool!!!!!

Janice