Friday, February 8, 2008

Nasty Can


Over all I find this product design over all disturbing. I like the idea of using eye catching colors. The colors that were actually used seem to upset my stomach not attract it. The most unappealing thing about this products design is the actual picture of the vegetable that is within this canned packaging. That has got to be the most nauseous picture that I have ever seen. The product is made out of a metal can and designed like all other canned products. If broken down this packaging could be easily recycled and I find that appealing. This product does its duty with protecting and preserving the actual product so that is also appealing. I just find that the can design is over done and needs to be changed. I’ve never really liked the design of a can and fold it to be annoying. In the end I do not care for the overall design. Like most products it attracts to some consumers from a distance, but one gets up close and personal to this product that appealing state of mind quickly turns to repulsion.

2 comments:

April said...

Woof! This can is horrible, definately not appealing! It needs a complete over-haul!

theeyeinside said...

Eeuu. Turnip greens are gross enough already; they should try and make them look more appealing, or at least good for you. I wouldn't want to buy this even if it were something I actually wanted to eat.