Tuesday, February 5, 2008


I really like this packaging. It stands out from the other products on the shelf with the simple white background. It’s a very good use of negative space. The picture looks simple, natural, healthy, and appealing. The Quaker logo isn’t lost, but it doesn’t take up too much space. They did use appetite-inducing red, but in a tasteful way that doesn’t remind me of cracker boxes or fast food. I like that they listed each of the grains that are included. Often foods claim to be “whole grain” but leave you guessing as to what the wonderful grains are. I also like the “window” that shows the food. It seems to me like they’re saying, “this isn’t just a pretty box, look, see how good this is?” This box leaves no doubt that the product is being marketed as a healthy meal.

No comments: