Monday, June 2, 2008

METERS // JEAN L // FORM AND SPACE


So… I was walking around at the point back to my car after dropping off my mixxtape to a friend. That’s when I came across the most interesting looking set of meters. They just looked picture worthy. I just thought to myself if I switched the image to grayscale how it would look so mechanical yet organic at the same time. The pipes were weaving in and out in their design. I thought that was cool. And the paint on the meters themselves had some texture due to the fact that the pipes were somewhat torn up from the weather. They had mulch on them in the cracks and crevasses; the paint was chipped as well. The only thing I had to do next was get a good iso shot of the meters and switch it to grayscale to give it a little drama. I took a couple of shots and it was a wrap. Nice picture, I think.

No comments: