Monday, June 2, 2008

KITTY PLAYPEN // JEAN L // FORM AND SPACE



I’m sure anyone that has cats for pets will know what one of these is. I was at a friend’s apt and I saw this thing up and I didn’t know what it was. So then they told me it was a cat playhouse. I don’t think the lens could possibly even capture those intensely bright colors on this waste of space. Not once did I see the cats even scrape it this thing. However, it made for a good shot of something with form and too much space. This thing took up the whole right side of where the entertainment set was to the door. Which was a pretty big space. I couldn’t even get the whole play place in the picture. What I did find interesting was the circles on the inside, like hoops. The cats jump and fall through the holes I’m assuming. Although I never got to see the contraption in action it made for another good blog find.

No comments: