Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Form & Space/ 3D class


This is a new software for 3D designs.
In this image is interesting to see how 3D designers think and work. As you can see the grids help a lot when developing shapes and shadows. The squares became smaller when placed on a part of the face where there is a fold and they became larger on the larger part of the face like the fore head. The cool think about this software is that even though it is a flat image, you can see all the angles of what it is been designed, you can also play with light, and negative spaces.

1 comment:

jennifer lane said...

I've always been fascinated by how animators work, and I still don't understand it. I don't understand how something drawn on a piece of paper can turn into a 3D object through the use of a computer. I'd love to learn the process for I'm so amazed by it.