Friday, April 20, 2007

Love Dice



I chose these objects because they are 3D and I have to stare at them almost every day. They were a gift for me on Valentines Day, and I was like thanks, but I have nothing to do with them! So they are sitting on my bookshelf. This is another thing that you can play with for maybe a few minutes and then get bored, like with one of my previous posts. I thought of hanging them from my rear view mirror in my car, but they are too big and I might get pulled over. These are just a pointless invention made by someone trying to be cute. Each side has a different "suggestion," and only one suggestion is negative instead of positive. They seem like they should belong to a matching corny board game. I say leave the fuzzy love toys to the "adult" shops.

No comments: