Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Package Design - week 7


Hair dye.
The reason why I picked this package design is because I do not think it is an effective one. The drawing and the designs on it are well elaborated, I do like the way they flow on a squared box, and the colors contrast each other. The box itself is very simple and basic; it is how it should be for a hair dye, because it has to have the space for all the necessary item to dye a hair. Te problem in my opinion is the illustration of what it seams to be a little girl; I do not think it is an appealing label for a mature woman, the one that would actually buy the dye. The label is appealing for a little girl and I would not want a little girl to dye her hair. It could be a lipstick box perhaps.

1 comment:

theeyeinside said...

Is this Japanese? It's really scary. It looks like the opening cartoon sequence of a '60s sitcom. I'd never use this on my hair.