Tuesday, May 15, 2007

form and space


Personally I really don’t know what all to say about the drinking straw. I mean how simple can you get for a three-dimensional object, you know. It is a plastic tube. Yes now these days there are crazy straws out there but the object in whatever form still performs the same objective, you know. I like how this object was made so that it was a comforting was to put your lips on it and drink from it. With it being plastic it also gives me that comfort that for a simple action of mine that I am using something that can be recycled. I really did not think that if I was drinking out of a metal straw I would like it too much, not to mention the metal taste I would probably get too. Although, this object I see all around the world it is not looks at as some interesting design in all reality it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your picture of the straws. Very simple, but it does fit as a 3 dimentional object. The straws the way they are placed in the picture is good. I like it alot.
Different and simple.

Janice